Discover How To Finally Ease Long-Term Chronic Pain, Recurring Headaches, Reduce Unwanted Stiffness And Release Tension In Tight Muscles, Naturally - Without Any Nasty Side-Effects
If you’ve been suffering with chronic knee pain, lower back stiffness, serious muscle tension, agonizing headaches, excruciating migraines, or even painful arthritis with bone on bone joints - it can be very tempting to simply live with it and hope that it’ll go away on it’s own. Or pass it off as something that “everyone your age will have to “put up with” at some point...
Or maybe you’ve tried just about everything from rest to medication to injections, and advice from other healthcare professions, but still nothing seems to be able to give you the outcome you’re looking for - an end to pain and suffering.
If that’s happening to you, and you’re experiencing any of the above - you’re not alone. We hear this type of thing all the time at our Physiotherapy Clinic in Tallahassee.
People who have been living with chronic pain, unwanted headaches and tension, for months (sometimes even years) who can’t seem to find a solution to fix it. And when it comes to living with this frustration, everybody we see wants to know:
"Why is this happening to me"
"Why am I still Suffering from for months even though I've tried just about everything to ease the pain and fix the problem"
Most people hope that when they get pain in their knee, back or neck, tension and tightness in their muscles, headaches that spring on them out of nowhere, and annoying pain in their joints - that it’ll go away on it’s own...
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if it never happened… But then 6 months later (or even years) you’re still living with the problem - often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does that sound like you?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Physio Clinic is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, advised MORE rest, and even told the only solution is to get injections. This is madness and explains why so many people aged 50+ are suffering with chronic pain, daily.
Has this type of thing happened to you?
Why else do these types of things last longer than they should? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to give advice - but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your pain was caused by doing something - like lifting or sleeping awkwardly - but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture that caused your muscles and joints to become weak and the lifting, or the awkward sleeping position was just the RESULT of that.
Maybe you think your frequent headaches are brought on by stress, and your migraines by something you ate which you can’t quite put your finger on - but really they were caused by all of the tension you carry in your neck and shoulders that only seems to gets worse.
Or maybe you think your arthritis is an inevitable part of getting older and that everyone your age experiences at some point - but really it was caused by something else completely like wear and tear, or the tissues in your joints becoming weaker because of an injury that never properly healed...
All of this can be very confusing, and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ - as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Do you feel that way too?
If you are currently living with chronic pain, headaches, or tension, here are
7 Reasons why Pain lasts Longer than it Should
1. You thought the pain would go away on its own, but it doesn't
2. You went to the doctor, who prescribed you some painkillers and told you to rest, but the pills just masked the problem and once they wore off, the chronic pain returned.
3. A friend or relative told you that everybody gets pain when they get older, so you just accepted it.
4. You've tried other providers including chiropractors and other physical therapists but the pain kept coming back and nothing worked.
5. You tried exercises you saw on YouTube but they only made things worse.
6. You were advised that the only way to help with your arthritis and joint pain was to get injections - but you have to keep going back to get them, and you don’t want to have to keep getting injections and taking pills to ease the pain long-term
7. You wish there was natural solution - but you’ve been told there’s no such thing, so you stopped looking
If any of these things have happened to you, we would love to invite you to Speak with one of our Dry Needling Certified Doctors of Physical Therapy where one of our Doctors of Physical Therapy can answer any questions you may have, take you through a series of movements that help determine the cause of your pain, and then help you make a more informed decision on the best course of action for you(and it may not be physical therapy). The fact that you may have tried several or all of the things above is actually a good thing! When you know what DOESN'T work, you are closer to finding the thing that does.
Would you like to talk to a therapist before scheduling a consultation? Book your complimentary telephone consultation by clicking on the button below(will take you to a page where you can schedule your call).
What can I do to finally get rid
of my pain, once and for all...
1. Make a decision to get help. Most people wait for weeks, months, and even years before trying to get help and often it leads to more time spent away from work, recreation, and enjoying time with family
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your pain and stiffness is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist alongside Dry Needling treatment will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your muscles and joints even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting for long periods of time if you are able, especially if your pain is worse in the morning or after sitting and prolonged rest is one of the worst things you can do for your pain. Remember, the best position is the next position.
4. Get a real, natural solution with Dry Needling, Massage and Physio - A mixture of Dry Needling, Massage and Physio is proven to help people with long-term chronic pain, muscle tightness and headaches. In fact at Body Mechanix Physiotherapy, we see people all the time who feel like they’ve tried everything they possibly can to finally get back to living life free from pain. If your health concern is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Dry Needling can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible, naturally.
So, how can choosing Dry Needling with a one of our Doctors of Physiotherapy at Body Mechanix Physiotherapy and Fitness help you quickly get rid of your headaches, chronic pain, and unwanted tension-in the next few days?
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness-and teach you how to do it at home-often in only a few sessions
We can help you find what is really going on and get to the root cause of your pain
We can help get you sleeping well again without all the tossing and turning just to find a comfortable position, and with more energy each day
We can help you put an end to you having to rely on pain medicine to make it through the day
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit your enjoyment of life - we can help you get back the life you deserve, living with more energy each day
We can help you get back to enjoying time with friends
We can help you get back out on the golf course, tennis court, or running pain free
We will help you reduce the stiffness caused by arthritis and degeneration or wear and tear in your joints, helping you to feel more mobile, less stiff and able to move with ease