Welcome Federal Worker's Comp Patients(OWCP)
Looking for natural relief for pain, injuries, or stiffness-without shots, surgery, or dangerous painkillers?
Our clinic uses proven natural healing methods including massage, dry needling, & healing exercises exclusively with a Doctor of Physical Therapy. You'll never be just be doing stretchy band exercises or sitting on a hot pack and you'll never be passed off to a tech.
Click play to hear WHY you don't have to live with pain any longer!
If you have been injured on the job or just have stiffness, or aches, it's very tempting to think that it will go away on its own. You might want to pass it off as having just "lifted something awkwardly," or tell yourself it's just a little pain that everyone your age suffers from.
There may be no obvious reason why it happened or maybe just isn't healing—and it doesn't seem to be going away!
If that's happening to you, you're not alone: we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, this kind of pain is THE most common problem that we see at Body Mechanix Physiotherapy and Fitness
And when it comes to suffering from pain, everybody we see wants to know:
"Why is this happening to me"
"Why am I still Suffering from Pain after
Putting up with it for 6 months(or more)"
Most people hope that they will wake up one morning and their pain will disappear "like magic" just like it never happened...but it doesn't and the longer people wait, the worse their suffering becomes
Sound like you?
Another thing we commonly see all the time is that the Doctor told them to rest for at least 6 weeks, "try these painkillers" and "see how it goes". But, this is rarely the best advice. More often, after 6 weeks of resting, they go back to their doctor, no better, and need more and stronger painkillers(or worse)
just to get through the day.
Maybe you think your pain was caused by doing something—like lifting wrong or repeated motions or "wear and tear"—but it was ACTUALLY caused by decades of poor posture, which caused the muscles in your body to weaken. The pain from lifting or doing the same activity over and over again could be a SIDE EFFECT of that! Do you want your doctor treating the effects, or do you want to get to the root CAUSE of your problem so you can PREVENT it from happening again and again?
If you are currently living with Pain, here are
7 Reasons why Pain lasts Longer than it Should
1. You thought the pain would go away on its own, but it doesn't
2. You went to the doctor, who prescribed you some painkillers and told you to rest, but the pills just masked the problem and once they wore off, the chronic pain returned.
3. A friend or relative told you that everybody gets pain when they get older, so you just accepted it.
4. You've tried other providers including chiropractors and other physical therapists but the pain kept coming back and nothing worked.
5. You tried exercises you saw on YouTube but they only made things worse.
6. You tried resting but you only got stiffer and weaker.
7. You got a few massages that felt good but didn't do anything to fix the issue long term.
If any of these things have happened to you, we would love to invite you to one of our FREE CONSULTATIONS, the Total Body Diagnostic Test where one of our Doctors of Physical Therapy can answer any questions you may have, take you through a series of movements that help determine the cause of your pain, and then help you make a more informed decision on the best course of action for you(and it may not be physical therapy). The fact that you may have tried several or all of the things above is actually a good thing! When you know what DOESN'T work, you are closer to finding the thing that does.
Would you like to talk to a therapist before scheduling a consultation? Book your complimentary telephone consultation by clicking on the button below(will take you to a page where you can schedule your call).
4 Things you can do Today to
Quickly get rid of Pain
1. Make a decision to get help. Most people wait for weeks, months, and even years before trying to get help and often it leads to more time spent away from work, recreation, and enjoying time with family
2. Do the right exercises. We treat pain by finding the right exercises to not only begin to turn off the pain but to help you rebuild your strength and ultimately get back to doing what you love.
3. Avoid sitting for long periods of time if you are able, especially if your pain is worse in the morning or after sitting and is one of the worst things you can do pain. Remember, the best position is the next position.
4. Get real hands-on Physiotherapy. Physiotherapy, especially hands on manual physiotherapy is proven to help people with back pain. In fact, it is one of our specialties. If pain is holding you back from doing the things you love, being able to focus at work, or limiting you when spending time with family, physiotherapy can help you get back to the active life you deserve.
So, how can choosing a Physiotherapist at Body Mechanix Physiotherapy and Fitness help you quickly get rid of pain and doing the things you love?
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness-and teach you how to do it at home
We can help you find what is really going on and get to the root cause of your pain
We can help get you sleeping well again without all the tossing and turning just to find a comfortable position, and with more energy each day
We can help you put an end to you having to rely on pain medicine to make it through the day
We can help you avoid dangerous surgery or painful injections
We can help you get back to enjoying time with friends
We can help you get back out on the golf course, tennis court, or running pain free
We can help you sit more comfortably or walk for longer than 15 minutes without you feeling like your back or legs will "give way"